One of my friends asked me about my biggest stress buster in office. I told him its reading blogs and then I asked him his. To my surprise he said its forwarded e-mails. I gave him a dirty look and called him a nut-case. He went on to justify his statement.
He said that how many times in a day it happens that you have been working continuously for hours and you need a break but can’t afford to go out because of work. You are frustrated and then all of a sudden you see a pop up of a new mail on your screen and you open your outlook and read that mail which proves out to be a forwarded e-mail. It puts a momentarily smile on your face and helps you in getting overcome your frustration.
Well I have never thought about those forwards the way he did. I mean sometimes the forwards are fine but I can’t call them stress busters. Well whatever the case may be, he made me think about the forwarded e-mails. Chances are high that you have already seen that forward earlier. I also do send forwards and once I got the same mail that I had forwarded to someone else. In these mails you can see the deadliest of the pj’s, the pics of yummy cakes, pics of the pretty girls (yup I agree that this is a stress buster ;) ), mails asking you to forward it to 10 people to get good luck, mails saying you have won a laptop and many more. You can see all the stupidest of things possible in such mails. I have realized that sometimes it’s frustrating but sometimes its fun also. Many a times instead of laughing at the content of such mails we laugh at the sender thinking that how can one send such mails. I wonder how many of my friends who had become the victim of my forwards would have laughed at me!!!!
Anyways whatever the case may be, I don’t mind getting forwards and sending them back to others. One such forward I got recently. It’s about someone who has been getting forwards since ages and is now frustrated with them. It goes on like this….
Hilarious Mail from a frustrated victim of chain mails
I wanted to thank all my friends and family who have forwarded chain letters to me in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 and continuing it in 2009 also.
Because of your kindness:
* I stopped drinking Coca Cola after I found out that it's good for removing toilet stains.
* I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS.
* I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using deodorants because they cause cancer...
* I don't leave my car in the parking lot or any other place and sometimes I even have to walk about 7 blocks for fear that someone will drug me with a perfume sample and try to rob me.
* I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill with calls to Uganda, Pakistan, Singapore and Tokyo.
* I also stopped drinking anything out of a can for fear that I will get sick from the rat faeces and urine.
* When I go to parties, I don't look at any girl, no matter how hot she is, for fear that she will take me to a hotel, drug me, then take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.
* I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl that was about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times.. (Poor girl! she's been 7 since 1993...)
* Still open to help somebody from Bulgaria who wants to use my account to transfer his uncle's property of $ 100 million. So much trustworthy.
* Made some Hundred wishes before forwarding those Ganesh , Tirupathi Balaji pics etc.
Now most of those 'Wishes' are already married (to someone else)
If you do not send this e-mail to at least 11,246 people in the next 10 seconds, a bird will **** on your head today at 6:30pm.
Nothing has happened till now......................but who knows. So please forward.